Monday, March 28, 2011

6 months!

6 months already! I know every parent says it, but really, time flies when you have kids. I feel like we just brought him home. So here is what he does at 6 months.
-Eats "solids" He loves peas, carrots, green beans, squash, and just tried applesauce today.
-Rolls from front to back, and half way from back to front.
-Sits up, but still working on perfecting that!
-Makes "raspberries" and lots of other adorable baby noises.
-Laughs. A lot. Especially at his silly brothers, or when you tickle him.
-Plays with his toes.
-Loves to put toys in his mouth.
-Loves having his mommy hold him! :)

It was hard to get a good picture of him today, but I got a few cute ones.



But mostly he kept doing this...



I love this little boy SO much. He was brought so much happiness to our family. He has helped heal my broken heart. I really can't express what he means to me. He is a joy and we are so lucky that he was sent to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment