Monday, November 16, 2009

Jen decribes Tyler

I couldn't be luckier when it comes to a husband! Mine truly is wonderful, amazing, and completely awesome and we fit together perfectly. One of the things that I love most about him is his playfulness. He is constantly down on the floor with the boys, playing with them, chasing them, and making up games with them. And they absolutely adore him for it! He can always make me laugh. He is also the most patient person I have ever met. He is very laid-back and relaxed, which is a good balance for me and my worrying! And he is an absolute rock. His faith is so strong, he never once doubts that things will work out. I also appreciate his work ethic. It is just as important for him for me to be able to be a stay-at-home mom, and he works hard to provide for our family so that I can. He is currently working full time as well as getting his MBA from Washington University and is doing an amazing job balancing everything. He also realizes the challenges that I face as a stay-at-home mom, and gives me support where I need it. He is great at showing his love for me. He tells me he loves me several times a day, and shows he loves me though his actions, helping around the house, helping with the kids, leaving me notes, and many other services for me. He makes me feel beautiful. He makes me want to be a better person while at the same time loving me unconditionally just the way I am. So, to sum up how I feel about him, I am so in love with him and count my blessings everyday that I somehow got him to marry me!

Still so madly in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment