Monday, November 16, 2009

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to get to know us! Words cannot express how grateful we are for you and are amazed at the courage and love you have. We know that this is such a difficult and big decision to make. You are always in our prayers, on our minds, and in our hearts. Hopefully through this blog you can get to know us a little better! We are grateful that you are considering our family in this adoption process! We hope to be able to meet you! If there is anything we missed that you would like to know, please feel free to email us at tylerandjenadopt@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. I was driving behind you as you exited the post office yesterday and thought I'd check out your blog (I noticed your BYU license plate cover--my husband and I went to BYU-I). I wish you the best in your search for the rest of your family. We have a difficult time conceiving as well (we've got one so far), and one of my husband's sisters had to have a hysterectomy and will have to adopt any other children that come into their family (their first was adopted, their second conceived through in vitro).

    ReplyDelete